E-Commerce Marketing Manager – Part Time or Freelance (m/f/d)
FREELANCE OR PART TIME | FULL TIME (w/m/d)
Location – Europe
The E-Commerce Marketing Manager will coordinate all brand marketing campaigns across all media channels ensuring a cohesive brand marketing strategy.
- Developing marketing strategies for the Toddlekind brand in conjunction with our Creative Director, Advertising and our Social Media Manager.
- Conceptualizing and executing our entire email marketing campaigns across Europe, USA and the UK in multiple languages.
- Developing creative graphic elements (in line with our style guide and branding) for key promotions for email marketing, social, advertising and online.
- Providing branded content for product launches that can be used by our key retailers and distributors.
- Creating email marketing newsletter campaigns for product launches to our key retailers and distributors.
- You should be the creative glue bringing together all of our marketing and creative staff to create killer campaigns that stand out against other brands.
- You should be the person monitoring the data and ensuring our campaigns are converting and using the data to adjust our strategies if needed.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are passionate about design and you have a keen eye for details.
- You identify with the Toddlekind brand.
- You are driven, with a strong work ethic.
- Although you are creative, you don´t get phased by looking at the data and analyzing it.
- You are self-driven, with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- You have creative flair and an eye for detail.
- 2-5 years in E-Commerce- Shopify experience a plus.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Experience as a Graphic Designer strongly preferable.
- 5+ years’ experience in Email Marketing
- Consumer goods sales experience is preferred
- Juvenile product experience is preferred
- Hubspot experience a strong advantage.
- Advanced proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with video conferencing
- Digital insight and interest
- A team player who can work independently
What We Offer
- Join a fast growing children’s brand with a presence in 46 countries. Be an integral part of our exciting journey and enjoy all the fun that goes with working in an innovative start up.
- 30 days holiday (for non-freelance)
- A company, laptop and home set up.
- Exclusive discounts to our children products.
- On-going training and development.
- Can be based remotely as a freelancer or from Germany as an employee.
Please send your CV and covering note along with your salary expectations to: email@example.com