Executive Assistant to CEO (m/f/d)
FREELANCE OR PART TIME | FULL TIME (w/m/d)
The Executive Assistant for Toddlekind will work as the right hand support of the CEO ensuring the company is supported across all administrative, operational; sales and business operations.
- Working to support the CEO in strategic business development & marketing.
- In depth researching of global retail markets, analyzing data and presenting to management regarding brand expansion into new territories.
- Process management- will be involved in completing a process management handbook for the business detailing all processes across operations, customer service and sales.
- Supporting on marketing initiatives and social media.
- Administrative support of CEO
- Represent Toddlekind at Trade Fairs
- Creating analytical data reports
- Supporting the Operations Manager in some of their tasks
- Stakeholder management, both domestically and internationally
- Manages calendars, coordinates schedules, makes appointments, arranges meetings and events, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing desired or equivalent experience
- Highly analytical with a passion for numbers and data.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of E-Commerce and retail with a passion for the baby sector.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent follow-through to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, strong work ethic and ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Good oral and written communication skills- fluent in English plus one other language- either Mandarin, German, French or Spanish.
- Energetic, passionate, team-oriented and ability to work with various personalities, styles, and cultures
- Able to adapt to an ever-changing work environment and thrives on a challenge.
Toddlekind is a fast paced, dynamic and ever-changing business environment that rewards its employees with flexible home based working, generous pay, discretionary bonuses and limitless progression potential. To join the global team please send your CV along with your daily rate by Email in English to email@example.com
Rodenbacher Str. 3A
Fon: +49 6055 - 88 38 000
Mobile: +49 151 - 552 971 39