FREELANCE OR PART TIME| FULL TIME (w/m/d)
We are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer with an eye for detail to support our creative team on a daily basis.
The Graphic Designer will support a wide range of initiatives and campaigns for digital, social media, and print as well as develop the our brand identity and visual standards alongside our Creative Director. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing proposals and presentations, brochures and flyers, and infographics, all requiring a look and feel tailored to each project.Tasks include:
- Creating banners, direct marketing, social media and digital marketing campaigns for product launches in-line with our brand guide
- Creating icons and infographics
- Supporting our Social Media Manager and Email Marketing team with any graphics for campaigns.
- Creating branded advertising for online and print.
- Updating and renewing our catalogues and promotional material such as postcards, brochures etc
- Creating branded packaging
- Designing exhibition stands and all the marketing elements related to that
Does This Sound Like You?
- 1-3 years experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva. experience with other creative programs is a bonus.
- Demonstrated knowledge in typography, layout, hierarchy, and branding
- Passionate about creating engaging content and creative storytelling through design
- Constantly consuming content across digital platforms, must be aware of new trends
- Organized and flexible, able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be capable of collaborating with multiple teams and managing projects simultaneously
- A structured and organized personality
- Digital insight and interest
- Excellent communicative skills in English both oral and written
- A team player who can work independently
- Knowledge of the fashion and retail industry - an advantage, not a requirement
What We Offer
- Join a fast growing children’s brand with a presence in 46 countries. Be an integral part of our exciting journey and enjoy all the fun that goes with working in an innovative start up.
- 30 days holiday (full time staff)
- Flexible working
- A company, laptop and home set up.
- Exclusive discounts to our children products.
- On-going training and development.
Please send your CV and covering note along with your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org