Marketing & Brand Manager (m/f/d)
This person will be responsible for in-house marketing for Toddlekind working with our retailers and partners to ensure maximum exposure for our brand.
Working with retailers, distributors and partners to roll out brand marketing.
Setting up customized marketing and sales email strategies within our CRM to support our sales function.
Manage product launches
Assisting E-Commerce Manager in marketing efforts
Point of contact to our PR
Assisting on social media campaigns
Represent Toddlekind at Trade Fairs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing desired or equivalent experience
- Creative ability and a talent for marketing
- Hubspot CRM experience a strong advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of E-Commerce and retail with a passion for the baby sector.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent follow-through to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, strong work ethic and ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Good oral and written communication skills- fluent in English plus one other language
- Energetic, passionate, team-oriented and ability to work with various personalities, styles, and cultures
- Able to adapt to an ever-changing work environment and thrives on a challenge.
Toddlekind is a fast paced, dynamic and ever-changing business environment that rewards its employees with flexible home based working, generous pay, discretionary bonuses and limitless progression potential. To join the global team please send your CV along with your daily rate by Email in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rodenbacher Str. 3A
Fon: +49 6055 - 88 38 000
Mobile: +49 151 - 552 971 39