OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
FREELANCE OR PART TIME| FULL TIME (w/m/d)
Working alongside the Operations Manager, this role will be focused on ensuring the smooth operation of the business ranging from overseeing wholesale orders internationally, exports, legal & compliance and stakeholder management.
- Process B2B wholesale orders ensuring they are received in a timely manner and with the correct compliance undertaken.
- Coordinate international logistics- ensuring all shipments arrive on time and are booked in successfully with all compliance and documentation stored.
- Supporting with the set-up of all new products and test running before launches.
- Stakeholder management- ensuring smooth business operations and first point of contact to our stakeholders in our various warehouses, logistics, IT etc
- Monitoring stock levels in our worldwide warehouses to ensure the business maintains stable stock amounts and can make recommendations for re-orders.
- Verifying invoices for warehouses and double checking shipping and stock volume calculations.
- Monthly reporting relating to logistics functions and stock
Does This Sound Like You?
- Agile & adaptable, able and willing to complete a variety of tasks in an unstructured, start up environment.
- International experience- working at ease with different cultures, nationalities and systems
- Diversified operational experience in a logistics or operations role and experience in managing global shipments.
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in English & German
- Systems knowledge- experience working in cloud based ERP systems, Excel and Microsoft programs.
- Analytical- able to analyze, interpret data and think strategically with a strong eye for detail
- Organized & methodical- can formulate logical processes and build frameworks for best business practices.
- 5+ years’ experience in a logistics operational role with clear processes
- A structured and organized personality
- Digital insight and interest
- A team player who can work independently
What We Offer
- Join a fast growing children’s brand with a presence in 46 countries. Be an integral part of our exciting journey and enjoy all the fun that goes with working in an innovative start up.
- 30 days holiday (full time staff)
- Flexible working
- A company, laptop and home set up.
- Exclusive discounts to our children products.
- On-going training and development.
Please send your CV and covering note along with your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org