GRAPHIC DESIGNER | MARKETING COORDINATOR– (M/F/D)
FULL TIME, THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS
START DATE ASAP
There is an exciting opportunity to join our growing global business as a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer/ Marketing Coordinator. You will support a wide range of initiatives and campaigns for digital, social media, and print as well as develop the our brand identity and visual standards alongside our Creative Director. You will be responsible for designing proposals and presentations, brochures and flyers, and infographics, all requiring a look and feel tailored to each project.
- Work with the Digital Team to create and roll out web updates, for home and landing pages, category banners.
- Producing digital and print collateral including promotional materials, in-store signage, social media channels, advertising, and website assets to a creative brief following brand guidelines
- Adhere to a monthly marketing Calendar Schedule with the ability to plan ahead
- Coordinating a broad range of print requirements
- Maintaining design files and administrative processes
- Maintaining regular communication with internal stakeholders regarding briefs and creative deliverables
- Assisting in maintaining our social media and other digital mediums from a design and copy perspective
- Ability to retouch photographs & management of seasonal photographic libraries
- Generating creative content for promotional, digital, in-store and social media use
- Follow current trends across and social media and use this knowledge to create relevant content
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google analytics, Insta Giveaways, Facebook Campaigns is also an added bonus
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- A structured and organized personality
- Digital insight and interest
- Excellent communicative skills in English both oral and written
- A team player who can work independently
- Knowledge of the fashion and retail industry - an advantage, not a requirement
- Marketing experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design/ Marketing/ Digital design or related
- 3+ year’s experience in graphic and digital design, ideally in a retail environment
- Proficient in both Adobe suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and action oriented
- Ability to work effectively to timelines and multi-task
- Ability to conceptualise designs and work autonomously from initial stages through to finished artwork.
- Knowledge within the Shopify Platform is also an added Bonus
TK is a global childrens homewares brand. We are inspired by the creativity, individuality and the magic of childhood. We embody to belief that childhoodshould be cherished & embraced. Established in 2018 and growing internationally. TK is a lifestyle destination for inspiring, on-trend interior inspiration for playmats, interiors and accessories.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in an international Team with multilingual staff from Atlanta to Melbourne
- Enjoy a dynamic and fast paced start up where every day is day 1
- Continuous Learning and development’
- One thousand dollars of free TK product each year
- Up to 20 days holiday
- Healthcare contributions
- Monthly vouchers to your favorite stores
- Opportunities to grow within the company
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
If Toddlekind sounds like the perfect fit and you are looking for an opportunity join be part of a dynamic fast paced environment, select the 'apply now' link to submit your application with a cover letter specifying your motivation for applying. Please note that due to the high volume of applications for this position, only those who progress to the interview stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then please submit your cv with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date at: email@example.com