Having a stylish home really is child’s play! As parents we make lots of compromises for our children, but style shouldn´t be one of them. Our playmats will transform any space into an elegant and tasteful space. Babies and toddlers are protected from bumps and falls without you having to compromise your style. Our playmats can seamlessly fit into any space and multiple packs can be joined together
Toddlekind® playmats are comprised of deluxe 60cm x 60cm tiles which each include edging bonders that give a seamless rug. Not only are the tiles easy to assemble, but you can pick a size to fit your home. Multiple packs can be joined together to cover any space.
120 x180cm (1x MAT)
Includes six (6) 60 x 60cm tiles and twelve (12) edging bonders.
180 x 240cm (2x MAT)
Includes twelve (12) 60 x 60cm tiles and twenty-four (24) edging bonders.
240 x 360 cm (4x MAT)
Includes twenty-four (24) 60 x 60cm tiles and forty-eight (48) edging bonders.
With a soft, safe and cosy play area for your little toddlers, you´ll be stress free.
- Made with a top quality non-toxic EVA foam that exceeds safety requirements in Europe and the US for your peace of mind.
- Our playmats are a plush 1.2cm thick – perfect for play time for your little toddlers, and easy on your knees.
- Wipe clean foam– easy to care for and saves you time in the laundry room.
- Limitless layout possibilities-Arrange the tiles as you like to create endless looks with our Nordic design.
- Suitable for all stages of your child’s development from 0+ months. We take your child’s health seriously –click here for information on our Safety Standards
Maximise play time with our easy to use, easy to clean safe playmats.
- Play without delay– unlike fabric playmats, there is no need to do laundry every time baby spits up. Just wipe and go.
- Durable design– our playmats are perfect for little toddlers and parents too but beware- high heels or pets claws may cause damage.
When I first saw the playmat, I was smitten by the Nordic-ish design and cute colors on display. Of course, when I introduced it to my smartphone-enchanted boyfriend, his comment was simply: "Yeah, it's okay." Perhaps if the playmat would have Steph Curry or LeBron James on it, he would have bought it at first glance with his savings.
However, I persisted. After a few hours of mild debates and astute observations that our baby is growing into a Godzilla soon (considering his father's height and baby's development), we made a mutual decision to give Toddlekind a shot.
And what a shot it was! Our baby loves rolling on it, like his lunch milk depended on it. He loves smiling and wiggling on it. He turns around like a ballet dancer, who for no particular reason dances on his belly. It's his safe and comfort zone on weekends where his parents are grodgy and whiny from all the beautiful sounds he made during the nights. And he simply adores the luxury of getting to puke on it and seeing how his parents clean all the mess up, bit by bit. I already imagine how he would make use of another one or even better - if the whole floor was Toddlekind Playmat...
Thank you for giving him an amazing playtime friend. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
rocket fast shipping with excellent service and information about the status of the shipment. The quality and design of the playmat is superb.
Prettier Playmat | NEO MATCHA
uncomplicated order, good quality, easy usage & happy child :) love that design and color of Toddlekind playmats and would purchase def. again! thumbs up! thanks and happy weekend